• Bribe Fighter
  • 8 years ago

House TAX officer

Reported on December 2, 2012 from Pune , Maharashtra  ι Report #31115

Since I am out of India, my mother has been daily visiting the TAX office to transferred in her name, from my sisters name. She had gone there for more then 30 times since last 6 months. Now in last week she was directly asked for 300 Rs to get it done. I want to file a complaint against him. Please guide me.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus