• Bribe Fighter
  • 8 years ago

Pmc name change bribe asked

Reported on December 3, 2012 from Pune , Maharashtra  ι Report #31112

Today my husband went for my flat name change in pmc . As it is very formal process. He went on DP road ofc behind ********** hotel. That guy asked for rs.2500. When my husband refused to pay ,the person in office asked him to bring society noc certificate than attested copy of agreement. My husband was already providing him with agreement copy and no dues form. Why should We pay a bribe for this? Where should I complaint for this?We are workin very hard for a single peny of money.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus